[Epics-india] EPICS Week 12 Announcements

Pierce, Andrew L pierce1 at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 27 16:55:37 EDT 2020

Important EPICS Week 12 Announcements

Hi Students,
We know everybody is figuring out how to get back in the swing of things, so I'll keep this one short and to the point. If you need anything at all or are struggling for any reason, reach out to me, your TA, your advisor, or any of our staff - we are here to help!
Best,
Andrew

________________________________
Notice for Students with Difficulty Attending Live Meetings - Distant Time Zones, Limited Internet Connectivity, Illness, etc.

  *   Each student will be handled on case-by-case basis by your advisor, but our goal is to work with you to help you be successful this semester.
  *   TA's can record PIGS on-request and share with a student that has difficulty attending the live meeting.
  *   Project teams can reschedule meeting times to accommodate small group meetings if necessary.

________________________________
Student-Driven Recruiting - Attention Communication Officers - Deadline Extended - Due April 3

  *   All teams are expected to generate a 'help wanted' poster to recruit for your team.
     *   This effort should be led by the Communication Officer and Project Manager.
     *   A PDF of the posters are due to the EPICS office (pamb at purdue.edu) by close of business April 3.

________________________________
EPICS Focus Group (Non-Engineering) - April 8

  *   There are still 5 spots open for a focus group for non-engineering students only to discuss how EPICS could be improved.
  *   The session is on Wednesday April 8, 2020 from 530-730 pm EDT.
  *   You can sign up on myepics and more info will be sent on how to join the live call.

________________________________
Follow Us:
[Image result for twitter logo]<https://twitter.com/EPICSPurdue>   [Image result for facebook logo] <https://www.facebook.com/epicspurdue/>      [Image result for linkedin logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/5109739>
Andrew Pierce
EPICS Academic Administrator
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering - Room 1209
701 West Stadium Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Email: pierce1 at purdue.edu<mailto:pierce1 at purdue.edu>
Phone: (765) 494-3559