[Epics-india] 3D printing request

Martinez, Jorge L mart1419 at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 21 17:19:53 EDT 2019

EPICS students,
In an effort to make easier and more transparent the queue for the 3D printers, we have changed the form to request 3D prints.  You can access the form by visiting the EPICS at Purdue website (https://engineering.purdue.edu/EPICS/purdue/resources/print-3d) or the form itself (https://tinyurl.com/epics3d).

We have also moved the queue to an online spreadsheet, which is auto-filled by your requests.  We will be testing the online queue for the next few days, and once it is proven to work well, we will post it online, so you can follow the progress of your requests.

Please let me know if you experience any issues or if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jorge Martinez
EPICS Lab Manager
Purdue University | Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering - Room 1210
701 West Stadium Ave  West Lafayette, IN  47907
+1 765 494 0629 | +1 574 214 9450  (mobile)
mart1419 at purdue.edu<mailto:mart1419 at purdue.edu> | https://engineering.purdue.edu/EPICS