[Epics-india] EPICS India: Week 6

Zaina Mae El-Demerdash zeldemer at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 25 15:11:56 EDT 2018

Follow up to the email I sent on Sunday:

Upload your team's design document HERE<https://sharepoint.ecn.purdue.edu/epics/designreview/Friday/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fepics%2Fdesignreview%2FFriday%2FINDIA&FolderCTID=0x01200069B64DD4747FAB4885F7904E793C4248&View=%7B4C38B867-3221-434F-9F1B-2CBCBE6440B6%7D> by Friday so that design reviewers can look at them before design review!

Best,

Zaina El-Demerdash

Purdue University | School of Industrial Engineering

Purdue Society of Women Engineers | Outreach Committee Chair