[Epics-india] EPICS Awards Open-House

Pierce, Andrew L pierce1 at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 3 08:52:38 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I want to warmly welcome all of you to the EPICS Awards Open-House, which is on the Monday of final design review week, April 16th, starting at 4:00 PM. At this event, we will announce the winners of our student awards for the year and recognize all of our teams that have delivered projects to their community partners. Please be sure to submit your delivery checklist to the EPICS office if you are delivering so we don't miss your team and we can give you delivery t-shirts. The Open-House is open to the public, so feel free to invite your friends and family to celebrate with you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,
Andrew

[cid:image001.png at 01D3CB28.6F4AF4B0]

Andrew Pierce
EPICS Academic Administrator
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering - Room 1209
701 West Stadium Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Email: pierce1 at purdue.edu<mailto:pierce1 at purdue.edu>
Phone: (765) 414-2107