[Epics-india] Mock Presentation - Availability

Rahul Maheswaran rmaheswa at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 1 19:37:11 EST 2017

Hey guys,

Here is the link for the survey : https://www.when2meet.com/?6526001-P4EQ7

Please make sure you fill out whenever you are available.

The link to the slides for the final presentation will be :

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kJ8W1nYfuGzKrltIalf78XWRSZlIYyOGQAdxb3kkWVU/edit?usp=sharing

IMPORTANT NOTE: This survey is for the final presentation with the ENTIRE TEAM present. Before this presentation, I need the design leads for each team let me know when your team is available so we can run through the presentation with just your team, BEFORE the final presentation.

Thanks,

Rahul Maheswaran