[Embrio-list] EMBRIO Annual Retreat & Scientific Figure Competition

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 10 23:01:35 EDT 2024

Hello Everyone,

A quick reminder that registration and putting up posters, starts at 8am Thursday in MJIS 1097 and we will get started at 8:30. Please see the Retreat website<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/research/annual-retreat.php> for all the Deets. Coffee, tea, juice, water will be available, snacks at breaks, and lunches provided.

This year we are featuring a scientific figure competition. Thank you, Aby, Bakary, Chang, Deiver, Sharon, Shelly, and Weiwei for submitting a scientific figure or video for this year's inaugural competition, and for sharing your work with the larger EMBRIO community! View the figures and videos and access the vote survey<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/research/sci-fig-comp.php> <https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/research/sci-fig-comp.php> - voting is open to all EMBRIO members now and ends midnight Thursday July 11th. Everyone gets to vote once. The figures and stills from the videos will also be displayed on poster boards in the hallway outside of MJIS 1097.

See most of you tomorrow!
Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering, Purdue University
Office: Hall for Discovery Learning and Research, Ste. 203
207 S. Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907
laddb at purdue.edu