[Embrio-list] End of Week Announcements

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 3 17:22:44 EST 2023

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to all who participated in our first NSF site visit this morning. It went very well, with a vibrant exchange focused on our integrative activities and plans. I believe we'll be able to share out the presentation with notes soon.

A reminder that our Monday Weekly Update on March 6 is dedicated to gathering the directors, and thrust and site leaders. We'll debrief the recent retreat and site visit with open discussion to help inform our plans for Y3.

Have a great weekend!

Brent

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering