[Embrio-list] End of Week Reminders

Ladd, Brent Thomas laddb at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 9 12:34:33 EDT 2023

Dear EMBRIO Members,

A reminder that on Monday the 12th during our Weekly Update at 3pm ET we have David Gazzo and Mayesha Mim (Zartman Lab) leading an introduction to scientific figure creation employing BioRender. In advance of the workshop, sign-up and create a BioRender account for free at www.biorender.com<http://www.biorender.com/> so that you can follow along.

You will be receiving additional emails specifically about our two main summer events.

  *   EMBRIO Institute's 2nd Annual Summer Training Workshop
  *   EMBRIO Annual Retreat

Thanks,
Brent

ps. I will be away from the office next week w/o reliable internet, back on June 19th

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University
laddb at purdue.edu