[Embrio-list] EMBRIO Experiences Interview - Requires Your Participation

Brent T Ladd laddb at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 20 07:39:06 EDT 2022

Dear EMBRIO Community,

Please see the message below regarding participation in a one-on-one interview to capture your experience in the Institute. This is a crucial part of our mandatory evaluation process in reporting to NSF. link to sign up is at the bottom of the message.

“My name is Soumi Mukherjee, and I am a Graduate Student at the Department of Biological Sciences at Purdue. Along with my advisor Dr. Stephanie Gardner, I will be conducting an institute wide evaluation study as a part of Thrust 4 initiative. The process will help in capturing your experiences as a member of EMBRIO, which will be utilized to create a formative evaluation report for NSF at the end of each year. Your participation will not only aid in furthering the goals of the institute for providing an interdisciplinary collaborative environment essential for promoting knowledge integration across all the four thrusts, but also enable us to structure activities catered towards your own professional development.

If you are a member of the EMBRIO institute currently doing a research project, we would like to invite you for participating in this study. Participation in the evaluation process is MANDATORY for all the members of the institute.

As a part of the evaluation process, you will take part in an online session (via Zoom), which includes an interview and a brief survey, and the entire process should be completed in less than an hour. Interviews will be conducted annually for the total duration of your participation in the institute and the session would not exceed an hour and would be completed in a day.

Please fill in all the times you may be available for our interviews using the link below with either your name or email address. This information is requested so that we may contact you to set up an online session, but we will use a randomly generated 4-digit code in place of your name to identify all your information for the data collection and analysis.

https://www.when2meet.com/?16898439-47uZv

Your participation will not affect any aspect of your association with the EMBRIO institute. If you have any doubts regarding the evaluation process, please reach out to me at mukher42 at purdue.edu<mailto:mukher42 at purdue.edu>.”

With Regards

Soumi

<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>