[Embrio-list] EMBRIO Weekly Update 3 PM Today

Brent T Ladd laddb at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 19 10:45:55 EDT 2022

Hello EMBRIO Members,

Today at 3 pm we'll have research presentations by Juana Mendenhall's Lab and Deva Chan's Lab
Zoom link: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/96053485465?pwd=elVnY20wcm9kaFRtVUdPcmFHaGl1UT09&from=addon

Reminder: Please complete the very brief online survey for participation in the NSF BII Annual Meeting hosted by BII NSF Program Directors taking place online October 18 - 19.
https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9KpbIbln6tkQ84u

NSF Program Directors have requested broad participation of faculty, students, postdocs, and staff in the upcoming BII NSF Annual Meeting, and have especially requested we have at least one representative attend each of the 8 breakout sessions during 2-3pm Tuesday Oct. 18. And, to nominate student or postdoc led posters to be presented early afternoon Wednesday Oct. 19.

Breakout Session Topics:
1: Running a complex project
2: Creating an institute culture
3: Data management and data access
4: Integration challenges
5: Integration through modeling
6: Project evaluation
7: Promoting early career advancement
8: Enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion

Brent T. Ladd, Senior Research Program Manager, EMBRIO Institute<https://www.purdue.edu/research/embrio/>
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University
laddb at purdue.edu