ECEA FW: Nanodays Volunteers

Connolly, Sarah A connolls at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:51:30 EDT 2018

Ambassadors,

Please see the information below. We need a few volunteers to help with this. Please sign up for 1 session if you are able (please remember the Poster Session is 4/11 as well). Let me know if you sign up for an event, as I will allow this to count for an Ambassador event. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

-Sarah