ECEA Meeting Tomorrow

Erik Russell Jensen jensene at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 27 14:31:20 EDT 2017

Ambassadors,

We will be having a meeting tomorrow at 6:00 in EE 224. I will be staying after to do training for new members who cannot attend the other training session, which will be 5:30 on Wednesday. Location is still to be determined, I will email out the location for training once it is set.

People who have emailed me about only being able to meet for training at other times will be accomodated as best I can.

Thank you,

Erik Jensen