ECEA Meeting Tonight

Erik Russell Jensen jensene at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 21 16:32:21 EDT 2017

Ambassadors,

Tonight's meeting is cancelled, apoligies for the late notice.

I'm planning on running another training session some time next week for those new members who missed one or both of them. I intend to hold it at 5:30 on a weekday, depending on when people are available. If you need to attend a training session please email me what days next week you would be able to meet.

Thank you,

Erik Jensen