ECEA FW: Ambassador Expectations

Tally, Anne C atally at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 15 16:30:28 EST 2017

Ambassadors,

Angela has asked me to share this message with you. If you have any questions about our expectations or another aspect of ambassadors, you are more than welcome to contact me or Angela.

Anne C. Tally
Academic Advisor/Scholarship Coordinator
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Purdue University
465 Northwestern Avenue, EE 136
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035