ECEA update

Tally, Anne C atally at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 14 10:00:47 EST 2017

Ambassadors,

Please continue to sign up for tours on the Google sheet!
We are starting to get into the season of prospective students. I am asking that we try to have tours (including Purdue's for Me days) offered four days a week. People sign up for these tours weeks or months in advance, so please try to fill out the entire sheet before our next meeting!

Event Participation
So far, you have done a good job of having at least one person for each event schedule within the next two weeks. However, I would like at least one more person (for a minimum of two) for these events in February:
Feb 20   2:15-3:30              Purdue's for Me
Feb 23   1:30-2:30              ECE 400/694 Alumni Lunch
Feb 24   2:00-3:45              MEP Lab Tours

See you tonight, and please remember to let me know if you cannot make this week's meeting!

Anne C. Tally
Academic Advisor/Scholarship Coordinator
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Purdue University
465 Northwestern Avenue, EE 136
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035