ECEA Start of the semester meeting

Nicholas Charles Kwolek nkwolek at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 22 11:25:50 EDT 2012

Fellow Ambassadors:

I hope everyone had a good summer and that everyone has settled in nicely back at Purdue.

We will be starting things off next week, Tuesday Aug 28, with some training and information.

The info will include and overview of philanthropy/fundraising goals for the ECE department, how it relates to the ambassadors, as well as a presentation by Anthony Cawdron, who runs Westwood House, the residence of the University President.

The session will run about two hours, and snacks/drinks will be provided.

The room has not been set yet, but it will likely be either EE 118 or EE 222.

Please let me know if you have a scheduling conflict.

Nicholas Kwolek
President - ECE Ambassadors
Electrical Engineering
Purdue University