ECEA Fwd: A need for on March 16

Madalina Vintila mvintila at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:02:57 EST 2011

Hello ambassadors,

I am sure all of you are looking forward to the upcoming spring break, but I am writing to those of you who will remain on campus. We have the grandson of a notable alumnus visiting campus who would like a tour of EE on  March 16 (Wednesday). Either 1 pm or 2:30 pm would be good times for the visitor. Please email me if you are available to lead the student on a tour.

Also, we have a prospective student visiting on Thursday March 24th who would like a tour at 2:30pm. Anyone available to do this tour?

Both tours would begin from the ECE Undergraduate office.

Please remember you are required to attend two events every semester ( and with this semester's sparse schedule a minimum of one), so please let me know if you have time to participate in any of these two events.

Thank you,
Nina.

Begin forwarded message: