ECEA Experience Purdue July 18 10:30am and 1:30pm

Johnson, Mark C mcjohnso at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 28 16:20:07 EDT 2011

ECEA members - are you in town on July 18? If so, I invite your help with Experience Purdue, an event for top high school student prospects. In ECE we provide hands on lab experiences for the visiting students, one group from 10:00-11:30am and another 1:30-3:00pm. If you would be able and willing to assist with even part of the event, please let me know. Following is a website describing the event.

http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/ExperiencePurdue/

thanks

DrJ

email: mcjohnso at purdue.edu