ECEA : if you are around this summer

Johnson, Mark C mcjohnso at purdue.edu
Thu Jun 9 16:12:56 EDT 2011

ECE ambassadors - if you on campus this summer and would be able/willing to help with some College of Engineering tours, please let me know. Please see the message included below for details.

thanks

DrJ

-------------------

Hi Mark,

Per our discussion this morning, we are needing tour guides for our summer engineering information sessions. Would you happen to have any ambassadors that would be on campus and might like to help us out with giving tours of the engineering facilities at 12:20 leaving ARMS 1010, Monday thru Friday beginning June 3rd? The dates for the tours are below.

June 3, 6, 10, 13, 17 and then June 20 thru August 19.

Thank you,
DJ

Doris Wilkinson
Secretary, Office of Future Engineers