ECEA Meeting cancelled tomorrow!

Madalina Vintila mvintila at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 31 18:08:12 EST 2011

Hello ambassadors,

Since we don't have a very busy schedule coming up and since the storm may or may not shut down campus over the next two days *fingers crossed*, we will cancel tomorrow's regular meeting.

The only two events over the next two weeks are the following:
- ECE400 Luncheon next Thursday (free food)
- Purdue is for Me next Friday (tour of EE)

I do not have specifics yet, and I will ask for volunteers as I learn more about these events. Please keep an eye out for an email in the following days asking you to sign up for these if you are available.

Enjoy the snow and stay safe!
Nina.