ECEA Fwd: [Pepc] E-week NOBE Quiz Bowl

Madalina Vintila mvintila at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 16 11:53:00 EST 2011

Hello ambassadors,

As we mentioned at the meeting yesterday, I am forwarding you the information about the quiz bowl that takes place next week in the context of E-week. If you would be interested to participate and represent ECE, let me know and if we have enough students interested we can form a team.

Thanks,
Nina.

Begin forwarded message: