ECEA ECE Ambassador First event of fall 2011

Mihir U Shah mushah at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:42:45 EDT 2011

Hello,
I still need 3 more people to work on the student welcome back lunch. I have attached the description below.
Incase people can not stay for the whole time I will break it up into 2 shifts i.e. 11-1230 and 1230-130.
There will be free food and drinks given.
Also, Each ambassador needs to take part in 2 events during the semester to remain active in this organization.
Once I get the list of events from the office regarding all the events I will hold the first meeting.

The first event that we will need Ambassador help with is the Student Welcome Back Lunch which will be on August 26th from 11:00 - 1:30. We will need 4 ambassadors to direct the ECE students to the registration tables. Basically that means that they need to stand at the doors to the MSEE Atrium and point the student to the registration tables so they can get signed up for the food.

I need to submit the names by next week so I need to know as soon as possible as to who will be willing to do it.

--
Thanking You,
Mihir Shah