ECEA ECE Ambassador-first meeting survery and First event of fall 2011

Mihir U Shah mushah at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 15 08:01:33 EDT 2011

Ambassadors,
I hope you guys had a good summer. First of all, I wanted to ask what time you guys are free to have the meetings this semester. Depending on the event schedule the meeting will be held some time in the 2nd week of classes.
Please click on the link below and enter the time you would be free.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T6HJMBQ

Also,we have our first event of the semester on Friday,August 26th 2011

The first event that we will need Ambassador help with is the Student Welcome Back Lunch which will be on August 26th from 11:00 - 1:30. We will need 4 ambassadors to direct the ECE students to the registration tables. Basically that means that they need to stand at the doors to the MSEE Atrium and point the student to the registration tables so they can get signed up for the food.

I need to submit the names by next week so I need to know as soon as possible as to who will be willing to do it. I would like to remind every one that each member has to do at least 2 events this semester to remain a part of ECE Ambassadors.

Last but not the least, all the ambassadors who had ordered shirts,polos and name badge, I will give them to you during the first meeting unless your doing the event on friday in that case you will have to meet up with me before that.

--
Thanking You,
Mihir Shah