ECEA Meeting reminder 10/19 @ 6.15pm - EE118

mvintila at purdue.edu mvintila at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 19 01:42:03 EDT 2010

Hello Ambassadors,

Just a quick reminder about tomorrow's final training meeting - it will take
place as usual at 6.15 pm in EE 118. This week our guest speaker will be
Margarita Contreni from our own ECE Development Office. She will be giving a
talk on philanthropy, to convey the bigger picture on why and how alumni come
back to visit and how we fit into the equation.

As before, attendance is required of new ambassadors and please email Dan
(daguiar at purdue.edu) if you can't make it.

Also, for those of you who were not able to make it to our last training meeting
(the week before Fall Break), I have uploaded the presentation in Google Docs so
you can look over the slides and get an idea on what you missed. Please let me
know if you have any questions on the content of the slides. You can access them
at the following link:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=14JcUa1a4Ej426B8ZbS3DzIOAkvXPQq7GhTzmvWLKuA1BTBINSCwt-STlkTJ3&hl=en&authkey=CJa2g8wC

See you all at the meeting!

Nina.