ECEA Fwd: CCO Inside Track, Special Announcement

amccann at purdue.edu amccann at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 18 16:24:45 EDT 2010

Hello my fellow Ambassadors!

I just got this e-mail attached below.  I'm sure a few of you have received the
same thing, but I think that the workshop sounds like a very good opportunity to
learn about how to be professional at dinners and social events with alumni and
donors/potential donors to the ECE department and Purdue University.

What's cool about this is that you can directly apply what you've learned at the
meeting with the U.S. Ambassadors and learn more fine details of what
ambassadors do at an international level.

I'm definitely going to *cough*..not attend my class *cough*..in order to be at
such a self-developing event.

Okay! Enough of my banter, have a great week everyone
Amber McCann

----- Forwarded message from hschmid at purdue.edu -----