ECEA URGENT - MEETING LOCATION ROOM CHANGE - Meeting tonight in Dauch Alumni Center, Prusecki Room

Contreni, Margarita L mcontren at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 16 16:41:35 EDT 2009

URGENT - The ECEA MEETING LOCATION tonight has been changed.  We're
meeting in the Dauch Alumni Center, Prusecki Room, at our usual time,
5:30 PM.

This is the building for the University Development Office and the
Alumni Association, and is located south of YONG Graduate House on the
southside of campus.  Cheryl Altinkemer, associate vice president for
development, looks forward to meeting you all.

Thanks!
Margarita

*******************************
Margarita Contreni
Purdue Access and Success
Senior Director of Development
Electrical Engineering Building, Room 116
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN  47907-2035

765-496-6453 (office)
765-491-0489 (mobile)