ECEA Events Friday, October 16

Cathy Strickland cathystrickland at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 00:15:55 EDT 2009

Hi Ambassadors,

This message is to confirm the list of Ambassadors for the events for
tomorrow (thanks goes to Katie for reminding me that I had not sent out
final dress instructions for the Adv Board Items):

Tours: 2:30-3:30 in EE 118
         Villasenor and Sutherland
         Standard tour garb (polo)
Adv Board Meeting: 10-11 + 12:30-1:30 in Potter Fu Room (234)
          Cathy, Aguiar, Carlo (10-11 only), Jacob, Katie, Villasenor,
Larry, Rockey, Ratan
          Wear a full suit, preferably with your ECEA button-down. If you
don't have a full suit, at least wear the BD with slacks and a tie.
Adv Board Dinner: 6pm at Blue Fin Restaurant
          Aguiar and Nina
          Full suit

Questions? Call my cell. It's listed on the ECEA_memberslist Google
Document.
Thanks everyone.
Cathy