[Che-dnp] confidential - AAE request for nomination of Alina Alexeenko for Riley Professorship

Kim, Sangtae kim55 at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 22 14:30:06 EST 2024

CHE Distinguished and Named Professors,

Please see below the email trail with Bill Crossley, Head of AAE, re their school's nomination of Alina Alexeenko for a Riley Professorship (limited term named professorship in the College of Engineering). His proposal is that AAE and CHE share the cost of repaying the Riley funds, and I agreed to have this reviewed by our CHE committee. AAE as the primary tenure home would handle the nomination including the correspondence with the external letter writers.

Please response to this straw poll:
[   ] Yes, supportive of the nomination of Aleena Alexeenko for a Riley Professorship
[   ] No, not supportive the nomination of Aleena Alexeenko for a Riley Professorship

We can discuss the outcome of this straw poll right after the next CHE faculty meeting (Thursday, February 29).  --- Sang