[BNC-grads-list] GSAC Event - Success after Grad School

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council, nsac at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 30 14:03:22 EDT 2023

Hey everyone!

There is a GSAC event with a guest speaker on setting yourself up for success during and after grad school. The guest speaker is Dr. Sydney Hollingshead, a Purdue Graduate Engineering alum and she will be answering any questions you may have. There are snacks provided. Below is the forwarded information.

Best,
NSAC Council

Good morning, everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. This afternoon, at 4:00pm, we will have our Engineering Meet & Eat Event in ARMS B071! We are excited to welcome back Dr. Sydney Hollingshead, a Purdue Graduate Engineering alumnus, to share pathways to success during and after graduate school. See below for more details:

What: October Engineering Professional Development Meet & Eat Event!

Where: ARMS B071 (Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering Room B071)
When: Monday, October 30th, 2023
Time: 4:00-5:30pm
Food: Fall Snacks!

Note: We have a limited capacity in B071 for this professional development event. Therefore, it will be first come, first served!

[cid:227e8394-05c0-4204-a939-d01ee9b41edc]