[BNC-grads-list] NSAC Coffee Hour 10/28

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council nsac at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 26 15:32:14 EDT 2022

What: NSAC Coffee Hour
When: Friday, 10/27/2022 3:30 pm
Where: BNC Atrium

Dear BNC and Flex Lab grads,

We will be hosting our weekly coffee hour this Friday at 3:30!  We do not have a speaker for this week, so we will be presenting a quiz competition, and the winner will earn a fun prize!  If you would like to bring research presentations back to coffee hour, please fill out the form below:

https://forms.gle/cDZNdxR9g4ch1Yzf8
Google Forms: Sign-in<https://forms.gle/cDZNdxR9g4ch1Yzf8>
Access Google Forms with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).
forms.gle

Best,
NSAC Exec