[BNC-grads-list] PGSG Literary Club- Book Reading Event

Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate St Assoc ecegsa1 at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 26 11:37:46 EDT 2022

FYI 👇

Hello Everyone,

We invite you all to attend the "PGSG Literary Club" October event with Violet Kupersmith's novel Build Your House Around My Body - collection of short stories. Spots are limited RSVP ASAP.

What are we reading - "Build Your House Around My Body"
When - October 27, Saturday - 4:30 - 7:30 pm.
Where - MoMo Cafe
RSVP: https://tiny.cc/<https://tiny.cc/Steppenwolf>BuildHouse

Thank you
Alka

---------------------
Best Wishes,
Alka Tiwari , she/her
NASA Fellow, Lynn Fellow | Interdisciplinary Department of Ecological Sciences and Engineering
PhD Candidate | Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering
Chair, Community Team | Purdue Graduate Student Government
Student Committee Member | American Meteorological Society, Hydrology Committee
pgsg.community at gmail.com<mailto:pgsg.community at gmail.com>
[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wYLS0lHbikI_z7kCtNsP4Ci9O3Gl9E73CactkPQscOg_xjvP8n4AL5dn0NGK8DoJ4Dobvz4JM]

Best,
ECEGSA