[BNC-grads-list] [NSAC] Group Game Night (Avalon) Tues @ 7pm!

Sam Peana speana at purdue.edu
Mon May 11 13:56:15 EDT 2020

*WHAT: The Resistance: Avalon <https://avalon.fun/> *
*WHEN: Tuesday (5/12/20) @ 7 PM*

*WHERE: NSAC Microsoft Teams Gaming Channel
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/channel/19%3a5cde788805374d7fa3f3ed5a73cd8c4d%40thread.tacv2/Gaming?groupId=5bf94bef-11c6-4867-b6b1-a3a6d90de4e9&tenantId=4130bd39-7c53-419c-b1e5-8758d6d63f21>WHY:
For maximum fun!*

[image: Image.jpeg]

Hello everyone!

NSAC is hosting a quarantine board game party online! We will be meeting up
on MS Teams in the gaming channel to play *The Resistance: Avalon*. You
don't need to install anything; just come and play!

The game is a social deduction game, pretty much like Mafia or Werewolf.
Here is a nice video <https://youtu.be/rXlK3NZjLGc> where the game rules
are explained. Even if you have no prior knowledge of this game, please
join us, as we will explain rules when we actually sit down to play.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,

- Sam Peana

A few extra details about The Resistance: Avalon pits the forces of Good
and Evil in a battle to control the future of civilization. Arthur
represents the future of Britain, a promise of prosperity and honor, yet
hidden among his brave warriors are Mordred's unscrupulous minions. These
forces of evil are few in number but have knowledge of each other and
remain hidden from all but one of Arthur's servants. Merlin alone knows the
agents of evil, but he must speak of this only in riddles. If his true
identity is discovered, all will be lost.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack