[BNC-grads-list] FW: Tuesday (August 11th, 2020): SPIE /OSA Student Seminar Series - Aston University: Dr. Tatjana Gric - Applications of the metamaterial formalism

Xiaohui Xu xu969 at purdue.edu
Sun Aug 9 20:06:15 EDT 2020

Dear all,

We are excited to let you know that Purdue University SPIE Student Chapter is working together with SPIE/OSA student chapters from University of Chicago, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Texas A&M University, Aston University and Northwestern University for a joint online seminar series. This event features weekly (or biweekly) invited talks on a broad range of topics (optics, quantum science & technologies, materials, etc.). Please join us for the upcoming seminar on next Tuesday August 11th at 10 am (Central time) as described below.

Sincerely
Purdue SPIE Student Chapter

Dear all,

Greetings from the Aston SPIE/ OSA Student Chapter,

Together with SPIE/OSA Student Chapters from the University of Chicago, Purdue University, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Texas A&M University, and Northwestern University, we are excited to announce the joint SPIE/OSA Student Chapter Seminar Series. We are delighted and pleased to hold the second seminar of this series.

Next Tuesday (August 11th, 2020) at 4pm (10am CDT), we will have our second talk of the series, this time Dr. Tatjana Gric from AIPT (Aston University) will be presenting her research on "Applications of the metamaterial formalism".

Please join us through the following zoom link:
https://osachapter.zoom.us/j/98424360533

[cid:image001.png at 01D66BFB.4A823960]

Looking forward to seeing you all at the seminar. Wishing you all the best and stay safe.

Kind regards,
Aston SPIE/OSA Student Chapter