[BNC-grads-list] Birck Grads Resume Ebook Collection

Shouyuan Huang huang706 at purdue.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:00:57 EDT 2019

Dear all,

We are planning to collect the resumes of Birck graduate students and compile them into an Ebook, proposed by Prof. Yong Chen, the Associate Director of Research of Birck. Birck Administration will share this ebook with our industrial partners and potential employers. We hope this would help us with future employment and intern opportunities. The Ebook will be updated every year.

This year, our plan is to collect a 1-page resume from (hopefully) everyone. Please submit your resume in .pdf to the Google survey below, with at least 1" left-border for possible binding. Also, please tag (in the survey) your keywords of expertise/area for indexing in the compiled Ebook. Submit by April 5th to get your resume showed on this year's Ebook.
https://goo.gl/forms/hfU6NMgcyrUXdVbr1

Suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated and would be very helpful for us to improve future updates!

Best regards,

Shouyuan Huang, NSAC Secretary