[BNC-grads-list] ASM America - On-Campus Recruiting

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 20 08:47:00 EST 2019

________________________________
From: nsac-officers <nsac-officers-bounces at ecn.purdue.edu<mailto:nsac-officers-bounces at ecn.purdue.edu>> on behalf of Michelle Van Etten <Michelle.Van.Etten at asm.com<mailto:Michelle.Van.Etten at asm.com>>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [NSAC] ASM America - On-Campus Recruiting

Hello again,

ASM America is looking forward to meeting with students at Purdue next week. As I mentioned in my February 6 email, I am sending a flyer (attached) with details about our info session taking place on February 26, at 4:30 PM, in RAWL - room 2079. Please share the information as you see fit.

Thank you and have a wonderful week!

Michelle