[BNC-grads-list] RSVP for NSAC Spring Picnic & Election

Prabhu Kumar Venuthurumilli pvenuthu at purdue.edu
Fri Apr 12 16:44:38 EDT 2019

Dear all,

We have NSAC Spring picnic coming up on April 19th, where we will have live music, free food and elect new officers of NSAC 2019-20. Professor Dana Weinstein will be our special guest at the picnic.

What: NSAC Spring Picnic
When: Friday, 4/19/2019 5:00 pm
Where: PVCC Lounge and Patio (50 Nimitz Dr, West Lafayette, IN 47906)

Please RSVP using the link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvnkm3nOuuKB5a0Si77PSGpbE05fPk6Ho0bdgURmNW2kKwBA/viewform> for the picnic.

Officer Election
NSAC will have the election for the 2019-20 Executive Board for four positions: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary. We would have open nominations from the attendees. If you want to run for a position, you must attend the spring picnic. Also, please prepare for a 1-2 minute speech addressing the following questions:

  *   What leadership experience do you have?
  *   What voluntary activities within NSAC have you participated in?
  *   What is your vision for NSAC for the upcoming year?
  *   Any particular ideas that you want to implement if you become the NSAC officer.
  *   How much actual time commitment can you make to NSAC? (Consider if you would be too busy to participate/lead in the activities of NSAC before running.)

Agenda
5:00 Dinner Served
5:30 Remarks by the current NSAC President
5:35 Speech by Deputy Director of Birck, Prof Dana Weinstein
5:40 Group photo with all participants of picnic
5:45-6:15 Live Music Performance
6:15-6:45 Officer Election of NSAC
6:45-7:30 Wrap up

Thanks,