[BNC-grads-list] NSAC General Meeting & Social (Movie, Games etc)

Sajid Choudhury sajidmc at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 3 16:38:54 EDT 2017

Dear Members,

NSAC is going to have the 2nd General Meeting followed by a social event. We will serve dinner at the meeting. We need to estimate the number of people who would participate, so please fill out the survey and RSVP. The date will be announced early next week based on everyone's availability.

Link to RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/2RuIgtUUUl623Q7n1

Sajid Choudhury

President

Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council (NSAC)

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/OiVyWRnPWqev05e923AGXJqw-NTEzjuRIHa6E8-kjEkW5K9CVERXlDcbJxmianFLBy0=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/2RuIgtUUUl623Q7n1>

NSAC General Meeting / Social Gathering<https://goo.gl/forms/2RuIgtUUUl623Q7n1>
goo.gl
Please sign up only if you are willing to participate. We will send out an email once the date is confirmed. Please respond by November 7th