[BNC-grads-list] [SURF] Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship 2017 Symposium Volunteer Survey

Ye Lu lu496 at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 10 13:08:18 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty, Postdocs and Graduate Students:

The Purdue Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) program will host the annual SURF Research Symposium on Thursday, August 3, 2017. We are very excited to have 163 undergraduate students from Purdue and other universities presenting their research via poster and oral presentations! The research topics will span multiple engineering, science, and agricultural disciplines.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in the SURF Symposium as a session chair (facilitators of the oral presentations) or judge (poster or oral). We need many professional judges to evaluate oral and poster presentations throughout the day. We are asking volunteers to judge for approximately 1.5- to 2-hour blocks (but we would be grateful if judges could stay for multiple sessions!). The SURF students appreciate that Purdue scientists and engineers, and the surrounding community come to the symposium to learn about their research projects.

If you would like to help, please complete the following survey by 07/25/2017:

SURF 2017 Symposium Volunteer Survey<https://purdue.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_73ePUZ99HrFxqMB>

For more information on the SURF please visit:

SURF Website<https://engineering.purdue.edu/Engr/Research/SURF/Participants/Summer>

Please feel free to let us know if you have questions, and we appreciate your participation and support.

Sincerely,

Ye Lu

SURF Graduate Assistant