[BNC-grads-list] FW: Job Opportunities at Intel

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 31 16:52:49 EST 2017

From: Thomas, Christopher D [mailto:christopher.d.thomas at intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 4:48 PM
To: jjturner at purdue.edu; Shakouri, Ali <shakouri at purdue.edu>
Subject: Job Opportunities at Intel

January 31, 2017

Dear Birck Nanotechnology Center,

I am writing from Intel's Portland Technology Development facility in Hillsboro Oregon where I represent the Metals Deposition Department.  We are looking for doctorate and post doctorate students with backgrounds in thin film deposition, metals engineering, materials characterization, microfabrication, spintronics, and/or high vacuum systems.

I will be visiting Purdue on Monday and Tuesday (February 6 and 7) so I will have the opportunity to meet live with individuals who are interested in this opportunity.  Please encourage any appropriate candidates to contact me.

Cheers,

Christopher Thomas, PhD
Intel Corporation