[BNC-grads-list] Survey of Birck student users concerns-Your responses are extremely important- respond by Tuesday 31st

Enas Said Attia Sakr esakr at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 26 21:57:18 EST 2017

Hi everyone

I am the secretary of the nanotechnology students advisory council (NSAC). We would like to hear your perspectives and views about operation in Birck. Our vice president will bring forth all of your concerns to professor Shakouri on Tuesday January 31st during Birck's research committee meeting. Please feel free to fill in the attached google form to share your views, about any equipment you use in Birck, or any concern about the operations in Birck. You don't have to provide your name, even if you did, your name will remain confidential.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yBFtCIG6FUnc-TQTf8X6V-EV2MA5s2vM72v59T1TmOs/edit

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/UYzWsJnfFGJ4fWSd5o0oFTLGz_pyVFBNCTERLEkz_EM5M-psFQYOVIRwmk3-MA2FilQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yBFtCIG6FUnc-TQTf8X6V-EV2MA5s2vM72v59T1TmOs/edit>

Survey of Birck students views and perspectives<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yBFtCIG6FUnc-TQTf8X6V-EV2MA5s2vM72v59T1TmOs/edit>
docs.google.com
On Tuesday January 31st, Birck Research Committee will take place, and we would like to bring your views and perspectives to Prof. Shakouri. Please let us know your concerns of any equipment you have been using in Birck, or any other issue you would like to bring attention to regarding the operations in Birck. You don't have to provide your name if you like, just describe your concerns here.

Thank you very much, and please don't hesitate to share your concerns!

Enas Sakr