[BNC-grads-list] REMINDER: RF and Electronics Lab naming contest

NSAC nsac at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 25 14:26:06 EDT 2015

Dear BNC Grad students:

We wish to remind you that entries for suggesting a 'nice' name for the new
lab that combines the RF and Electronics Lab at the Birck Nanotechnology
Center is closing today.
If you still want to suggest a 'nice' name for this lab please do so by the
end of today. Please enter your suggestion using the link below:
Link here:    http://goo.gl/forms/mhAPcr5WkD
Thanks in advance for your contribution. We value your support.

Sincerely,
NSAC