[BNC-grads-list] NSAC callout -- TODAY 9/22 at Noon, BRK 1001 (with food + activities)

NSAC nsac at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 22 09:50:40 EDT 2015

Dear Birck Grad Students,

The Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council (NSAC) would like to invite you
to its call-out on *Tuesday, September 22nd (TODAY) at 12:00pm*. This will
take place in *BRK 1001*.

NSAC is an organization of students at Purdue University who are interested
in micro and nanotechnology research. Currently, our membership includes
all Birck Nanotechnology Center (BNC) student residents, but we encourage
others to join. If you are interested in join us, please come and while you
learn more about NSAC you can* enjoy of some food and activities.*

NSAC Officers