[BNC-grads-list] NSAC to tour Notre Dame NanoScience Facilities and Campus

Alfredo Tuesta alfredotuesta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:13:11 EDT 2011

We are currently gathering information about the best date to visit the
University of Notre Dame (~2 hours away) and what activities to include in
our tour. Please fill out this survey if you are interested in attending and
have not already filled it out. Those who fill out this survey will have
priority in our provided transportation.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEhMVEtOckRISEJ0dlBaeHRzSUZOWFE6MQ

Next week we will announce the details of the trip.

Alfredo Tuesta
NSAC Vice President

--
1205 West State Street (Office 2234)