[BNC-grads-list] FW: SeAndra-Celebration

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 14 10:59:38 EDT 2011

Se'Andra from our mail/shipping dept has some celebrating to do. Her birthday (40th) will be on Saturday and she will be flying to Las Vegas to get married on July 9. Since none of us are attending the wedding and there are no showers we would like to surprise her this week on Thursday the 16th with cake and good wishes in RM 2001 at 9 AM. I will have a greeting card at the front desk on Wednesday 6/15 if you would like to sign it and/or make a contribution.

Please forward this to anyone you believe may be interested in this good news.
Thanks,
Nancy