[BNC-grads-list] NSAC to visit Notre Dame - REGISTRATION

Alfredo Tuesta alfredotuesta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:09:53 EDT 2011

Hello:

If you are interested in joining us on Monday, April 18 please follow the
instructions below to register. We have limited seating and seating will
only be provided on a first-come first-serve basis; this means priority will
be given to those who register first.

1. Fill out the online registration form.

Please look over the details of the trip on the registration form:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEpEWTc5clY4bXM4SkZTZGdyUldPTFE6MQ#gid=0

2. Fill out FORM 17, attached. I have partially filled it out for you. You
only need to complete boxes 1, 2, 3, 4, and have our adviser sign on box 17.
You also need to sign in at the bottom of box 16 under "No cost to
university".

3. Submit FORM 17, once completed, to Kali in BRK 1014 downstairs in the
business office no later than Monday, April 18.

Meet on Monday, April 18, in the Birck atrium at 8AM sharp.

The cost for this trip is $5. You may pay on the day of the trip.

Alfredo
NSAC Vice-President
--
1205 West State Street (Office 2234)