[BNC-grads-list] HKN ECEGSA NSAC Engineers on Ice

Eric Villasenor evillase at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 30 16:46:27 EST 2010

When: Friday Dec. 3rd. from 10:30pm - 12:30am

Where: Riverside Skating Center (Google maps http://bit.ly/eEE7Mw)

What: All your rink are belong to us. We rented out the rink,
So you get in free!
Come join us for fun, hot cocoa, and some cookies.

Bring your own ice skates, or rent some there for $2.

Free Bonus surprise for first 30 people who need to rent skates! Well
maybe it is not a surprise?

So even if you have other plans for part of the night, there is always
time for having some fun with the nice guys and gals!

Eric Villasenor
It's no fun unless you go bttw all out.

HKN, We are good for more than one go-round, usually...