[BNC-grads-list] HKN Lan Party Saturday Dec 4.

Eric Villasenor evillase at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 29 14:00:50 EST 2010

Sign-up ends Friday Dec 3rd.

When: Saturday Dec. 4th from 10:30am - 12am

Where: Stewart 214 A+B

Cost: $2 sign-up in EE 24.

What: play video games until our eyes glaze over.
There will be tournaments and prizes.
Bring your own laptop/Computer, (monitor, Computer, power
strip,cables,keyboard/mouse,headset).

We should have a cart to bring equipment into room, if needed.
Parking in grant st. parking garage.

Prizes:
2 Nvidia Graphics cards (200,8800 series)

Food:
breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided.
breakfast (pastries/bagels)
lunch (pizza)
dinner (pizza)

Please try to install and test the following games before the event.
Games:
Quake Live (www.quakelive.com Free) / quake 3 arena
Left 4 Dead 2 (steam $19.99)
Borderlands (steam $19.99)
Mechwarrior 4 (www.mektek.net Free)
Dogfighter (steam $9.99)(steam sale, Indie air pack $5)
Starcraft 2 (not free:()
Bloodlines Champions Beta (beta keys:
http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6354,
assuming its still active by dec 4th.)

If you have another game you'd like to play bring it, I'm sure someone
else will be there who wants to play it as well.

P.S. Steam has the Indie Air pack on sale for $4.99 (Dogfighter is
included). This sale is only good for next 24 hours.

Other games on sale that look fun:
Alien vs. Predator
Lead and Gold

Eric Villasenor