[BNC-grads-list] NSAC Ice Cream Social, Sept 10th, 3 PM

Caitlin Burger cbburger at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 2 08:55:05 EDT 2009

The Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council (NSAC) will be hosting an
ice cream social Thursday, Sept. 10th at 3 PM.  We will be using the
opportunity for our elections as well as to discuss the activities
that we have planned for the 2009/2010 school year.  There will also
be a sign up form available to order NSAC t-shirts.  If you have any
question regarding NSAC or would like to become involved, please send
an email any of the current NSAC committee members.

We hope to see you there!

Caitlin Burger, Cara Smith, Alfredo Tuesta, John Wilcox