[BNC-grads-list] Birck tour on Saturday, 10.17.09

Starewich, Deborah S. dstarewi at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 12 13:09:59 EDT 2009

We received this request again from Dr. PK Imbrie for a Saturday tour of Birck and possibly Bindley for participants in the Integrated Science and Engineering Learning Community for Saturday, October 17th at 8:30.  Candiss and Valerie suggested I send this to you to and ask if you would please send  to Grad students who might be available and willing.  I have attached the Visit Request Form for your/their review, however note that the date requested on the form is not the correct date.

All the best,
Cindy Ream
Discovery Park Tour Liaison
Ph:  765/494-0015
Fax: 765-494-9870
Email:  cream at purdue.edu

Cindy,

These are undergraduate students--let's try to identify graduate students.

Thanks,

Candiss