[BNC-grads-list] NSAC Trip to Chicago: Argonne National Lab

Alfredo Tuesta alfredotuesta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:12:41 EDT 2009

Correction: the previous form did not have three important details (name,
email and nationality). If you filled out the previous form, please fill it
again.

Foreign nationals are welcome to join us, however they will need to be
cleared for entrance. I will provide clearance details in the near future.

Again, to sign up please fill out this form:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDFDc3ZMYWl1bUh0NE1CRXdFbUVxSFE6MA

--
1205 West State Street (Office 2234)
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057